When I went to NYC to attend BlogHer and my roomies Leila and Robin went to see the Katie Couric while I stayed in the room to get ready. She was the speaker. They didn’t kidnap her and make her talk like a trained monkey. The bathroom floors were really slippery and I ended up [...]
Like so many others, I went to NYC and attended the BlogHer12 conference. I won’t mention the people I saw. I can’t include everyone so I include no one. The friends I caught up with were absolutely glorious. People I got know better were just priceless. The faces I’d hoped to see but missed in [...]
I felt like my eye all screwed up. The ophthalmologist at Emory agreed, and began the never-ending “SAGA OF THE ZOMBIE EYE“. I went to the doc to talk about the eye tremor. The doctor ran some tests, looked at this, poked at that. Dr J ended up doing the initial zombie-eye surgery to take [...]
I nearly died. Somewhere between coughing all night and my kids waking me up when I *could* sleep, it was a near homicide. In the wake of of the #140Conf and TypeACon, I suffered the dreaded “post-conference plague”. Before I go any further let me make sure I’m clear that I’m NOT COMPLAINING. Yes, I’m [...]
I’m in NYC. I’m sitting in a room, missing a speech that is being giving. I’m at the #140Conf. It’s a conference that has a series of speakers in 10-15 minutes chunks. They talk about the impact that twitter and social media had on them. Whether it was an impact on their website or the [...]
Last night I got in a G+ Hangout with Leila and Marika. The first of many as we get ready to start organizing the 2nd Come As You Are party by BlogHer and Aiming Low and featuring the super sexy Mouthy Housewives. It brought up all these great memories of San Diego. The fun dinners, [...]
Who Makes You Smile? Enter a photo of the person hereto let TopDentists.com know! The grand prize is an all expenses paid trip to NYC for a teeth whitening session with one of our Top Dentists, plus $1,000 in spending money and a professional photo session for you and your guest. We are also giving [...]
Parties used to be fun because all it took was a keg, a few bags of chips and the right people to have a good time. The beer may be better quality and we may have traded in the chips for real food, but it’s still about having the right people to have a good [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- bệnh tiểu đường tuýp 2: Magnificent web site. Lots of useful info here. I...
- cheap swimwear: cheap swimwear It cannot have a larger number of ...
- ankara halı yıkama mamak: Greeetings I am so thrilled I found yojr website...
- link: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as ...
- Lesley: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. T...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- fast cash loans no credit check November 18, 2019
- Официальный Сайт Club Vulkan – The Folly October 23, 2019
- The World’s Worst Advice On tiktok likes October 18, 2019
- Top 10 Tips To Grow Your tego kraju September 25, 2019
- Use Green card lawyer To Make Someone Fall In Love With You September 12, 2019
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129