When I started writed in 2006 Peyton had just gotten sick. I blogged to keep friends and family updated, it slowly morphed into a place where I vented about the horror of watching my baby in so much pain, I could honestly talk about the good and bad of the life I found myself chin-deep [...]
For those of you that might not know, in 2006 my youngest daughter was diagnosed with cancer. In 2008 she was a part of an event called “Fashion Funds The Cure” that benefits the Pediatric Cancer Foundation. It’s a fashion show that highlights some gorgeous girls that are currently going through treatment, celebrates the survivors [...]
I’ll always be the cancer person. That’s ok. But that’s part of the reason I stopped writing at Peyton’s site. I wanted to have more to me than just being known as the mom of a cancer patient. That’s part of the blog name “Free Anissa”. It wasn’t meant to imply that I come cheap. I DO have my [...]
I’m taking something deeply personally and dealing with it in a way that is incredibly public. I was asked to keep it more private. And I thought about it. I really did. Did I want everyone knowing that I failed at my marriage? That I’m choosing to end a union I had once vowed my [...]
Back in the day, when Peyton was sick, we did part of our treatment at All Children’s Hospital in St. Petersburg, FL. From our house to the hospital it was over an hour and a half drive. Totally worth it, when it’s your child. Part of Peyton’s “roadmap” called for her to undergo cranial radiation. [...]
I was really considering ditching the whole blog thing. Reading comment after comment from readers meant so much to me and it stood good chances of changing my mind. I won’t lie, I felt like a bit of a crybaby for all the complaining I did. It’s ok, you can say it. I did. Someone [...]
“Is there anything wrong, mama?” My six-year-old will ask while she lays her head of soft brown locks on my chest. She wraps her little arms as far as they will go to offer comfort on those days when I feel less than whole. Maybe no one knows the way she does…not even her yet. [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- cheap swimwear: cheap swimwear It cannot have a larger number of ...
- ankara halı yıkama mamak: Greeetings I am so thrilled I found yojr website...
- link: Hello, after reading this awesome article i am as ...
- Lesley: Hello There. I found your blog the usage of msn. T...
- blog: Admiring the persistence you put into your website...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Use Green card lawyer To Make Someone Fall In Love With You September 12, 2019
- Важные индикаторы на адмирал ххх казино мобильная версия для вас September 6, 2019
- Украина 2019: адмирал ххх казино выбор покупателей September 6, 2019
- Лучшие способы казино адмирал ххх официальный сайт 2018 September 6, 2019
- Casino admiral xxx – Казино адмирал ххх September 6, 2019
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129