..I quit writing my blogs. It felt weird but I decided to take the summer off. Between my health, the kids, my eye problems, summer plans and trips it was too much to combine my limitations with all I wanted to do. I decided that I had this time to spend with my family, if [...]
I have these moments where my world collide. The me that blogs and talks to crowds of people circles the me that wears my pajama pants to the store. The me that plays social media roulette circle the me that once had coffee with other parents of very sick kids. Sometimes the worlds crash headfirst. [...]
The shades block the sun from bringing me into full consciousness. I can hear breaths that tell me the day’s insanity hasn’t yet started. I snuggle deeper into the arms of drowsy peace. There are dreams that taunt from the edges of reality. Don’t wake up. Don’t do it. “Mommy? You awake?” DAMN.
We arent having fun. It pretty much blows. We saw some family, And some best friends, And made Dad’s brain explode into a million shiny pieces, SAW PRINCESS KATE, Washed our hands, And had the two things that make vacation VACATION. We’ll go home soon. Around Novemer 2013.
Im in Florida. On vacation. I’m not having any deeper thoughts than I absolurely HAVE to. I have one that is enjoying the pool and water. I have one enjoying a social calendar. I have one who hit some puberty warp speed at the state line that made hirm suddeny taller and gave him a [...]
I’m sitting here in the quiet for the first time in days. Our trip to Florida was eye-opening. We found out that it was possible to miss people when they were five inches away. We also found that when you told your kids to go, they WENT! But they didn’t take toothbrushes. We did miss [...]
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
- bosentan costo: La respuesta siempre es no. - Mujeres en edad fér...
- Virginia: Helpful information. Lucky me I found your web sit...
- JoeannJuicy: Hi. I see that you don't update your blog too oft...
- www.donsmobileglass.com: I leave a response when I like a article on a site...
- sabrosita590am.com.mx: Having read this I believed it was very informativ...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- Provigil vs adderall October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- Provigil vs adderall August 15, 2014
- What is maxalt August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014
- Master Your Own Weight Loss Destiny With These Tips dnjdmkdbcy129
- Easy And Effective Fitness Tips For Anyone dnjdmkdbcy129
- Be Your Healthiest With These Suggestions About Fitness dnjdmkdbcy129