Peyton found this game we “HAD TO TRY!”
This is a horrifically long vlog. It’s like “Braveheart” long. But, there’s a lot to tell.
Did you read it? This is one of the costs.
This was posted with Rachael’s knowledge and agreement Last week Rachael pulled a behavior she knew we really disagreed with and she knew the punishment for. HOT SAUCE. When our kids lie to lie to us it’s a very serious thing and we go with s punishment we know won’t hurt them but they hate. [...]
Sometimes you look at your children with pride and think “I MADE THAT!” Then sometimes your kid does something that makes you wonder if it’s possible they were dropped at birth by the doctor.
I LOVE CATS TOO. :sob:
Erma Bombeck said something that pretty much defines my approach to life.... "When I stand before God at the end of my life, I would hope that I would not have a single bit of talent left, and I could say, "I used everything you gave me." If you switch the word TALENT for LOVE or LAUGHTER or HAPPINESS....it still stands.
Read By Email
Warning: Invalid argument supplied for foreach() in /home/content/64/4534164/html/wp-content/plugins/instagramwidget/instagramWidget.php on line 43
- coach handbags values game: I used to be recommended this blog through my cous...
- StephaineX: Hi blogger i see you don't earn on your page. You...
- original: I used to be extremely pleased to locate this site...
- Carol: Remarkable issues here. I am very glad to peer you...
- Shocked: They state very clearly why they can't give tempo...
- every child deserves a @ShotAtLife with the UN Foundation’s blog relay August 15, 2012
- It’s never too early to teach your kids how to get thrown out of an establishment with STYLE August 6, 2009
- playing games in my mind October 16, 2013
- do people comment because they have things to say or they feel they have to? June 26, 2010
- well, here you go…. August 3, 2010
- Mabel’s Labels for everything but when I lose my mind! @Mabelhood September 26, 2014
- phantom hands August 15, 2014
- what i did during summer break… August 12, 2014
- parent/teenager conferences March 10, 2014
- bowling balls the only balls in play March 6, 2014